Monday, July 27, 2009

Qualified music teacher

Yes! Finally I have the papers! I can now say that I am officially a qualified singing teacher! It has been a tough year, both physically and psychologically. It is not easy to have dyslexia and have to write so many assignments and sit through so long lectures. Still I learnt a lot aboy myself and how the system works and I have grown as a person and performer this year. I loved watching the pupils grow and develop, and to see their faces full of satisfactury as they finally found the key and solved their problem. It was also very satisfactory to teach. You learn so much and I had a lot of positive feedback from both students and tutors. Still, I don´t think I am ready to teach 100%. I will have some students, but my main aim and mission is to perform at the moment.

No comments: