Monday, January 01, 2007

DENMARK AND THE IMPORTANCE OF INSPIERING YOUNGSTERS
Yet another adventure has come to an end. I had a fantastic time in Denmark worked a lot on vocal and mental techniques and release of body tensions. I had a lot of challenges,but these challenges has made me grow as a human being and through them I made a lot of good friends. Financially it became very tough having to pay for two lessons and a coaching lesson every week, as well as a three week yoga course, but I made it and I am so proud of my self! I am very tempted to return in 2007 to continue the working process that I started.
I am now temping as a singing teacher in three music schools until the 22nd of January as well as working as a freelance singer in UK, Norway and Holland. It is hard work to teach 60kids each week, but it is a perfect way to get the chance to inspire youngsters to get involved in the performing arts and hopefully they will fall in love with the erforming arts and music in the same way as I have done. The kids also have reminded me of why I do what I do and of the most important things in music: to have fun and to play. My next project abroad is two concerts with the English guitarist John Mills in Wales and England in the beginning of February.All exiting can't wait!

No comments: