Saturday, February 12, 2011

BAD BOYS CONCERT OLAVSHALLEN

A intense and exiting week has come to and end. I feel a bit sad, didn´t want it to come to an end. It was an amazing feeling to stand there on stage with Bryn, Trondheim Symphony Orchestra and Garreth. Olavshallen was packed with people applauding loudly and shouting BRAVO almost after every number. I dream about standing in from of an audience in such a way. There is a lot of hard work behind such a career. I just got to keep at it, one step at the time, never give up. Bryn seemed like a friendly and down to earth person. He chatted a lot to the chorus and orchestra members. Both Garreth and Bryn seemed impressed with the chorus to. "I want to take you with me on tour" he said after our first rehearsal. "Yes please" we all shouted:) Hope he comes back to Trondheim again soon! Really looking forward to May and concerts in Wales with John now. This whole event brought back a lot of good memories. I miss my Welsh friends and lovely Wales..

No comments: